This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this girl blocked me on instagram?
12-16-2013, 08:27 AM
this girl blocked me on instagram?
I know this girl and she followed me on instagram and we would comment and like each others pics. I knew her from when we used to work together and we were alwasy cool with one another. But yesterday, she posted a pic of some food she was eating. And I commented " Just threw up". But i was only joking , and then she commented back and said "that I was crazy, this is delicious" and then we both laughed and I said that ive always hated pork chops and brussel sprouts. That was it. Then, I wake up this morning and accidentally find out that she apparently blocked me from her page when i could no longer see it. I dont understand what happened. Weve always gotten along. Do you think she was that upset, when I made that comment about her food? I mean, she has made several comments about how nasty certain foods were that i were eating, and i never thought twice about it cause thats her opinion. What do you think went wrong? Im a guy by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 08:33 AM

just move on son the stalking laws in this world are strict .and if she wants to get mad about a pork chop RUN away. she is crazy as hell and save yourself legal troubles. and Brussels sprouts smell like farts you wanna hang with a fart sniffer?

Ads

12-16-2013, 08:45 AM

She May Have Took Things the Wrong Way and Thought you Were Serious if you can Call her Up On the Phone or Talk to Her in Person Explain to Her that you were Only Kidding Around

Becareful What you Say
12-16-2013, 08:57 AM

It may be just be a glitch. Once it happened to me where my friend blocked me but soon they found and told me it was glitch. I believe that if you tell the girl about the block thing she would probably say she didn't mean to and it may just be a problem in Instagram.