This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I deleted my facebook because of all the drama on there, was that a good decision?
12-16-2013, 11:52 AM
I deleted my facebook because of all the drama on there, was that a good decision?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 12:08 PM

Yes. You avoid the drama and leave yourself time for real interaction with actual people.

Ads

12-16-2013, 12:23 PM

Good for you!
12-16-2013, 12:26 PM

If you feel like there to much drama on facebook and don't want it then I say if you feel like that's a way to rid the drama from your like than yes I think Iwas a good idea or you could of just deleted the people who start it from you friends like as I say ridding drama = a happy life
12-16-2013, 12:28 PM

Yes, this was a wonderful idea, many people get addicted to facebook and check it every single day. When something so meaningless can consume a person its good to take a break from something like that. Drama is a part of life sometimes but if it can be avoided then take yourself as far away from a situation as possible cause there is no point in getting more and more wrapped up in it because then you end of with enemies. What I have personally done with facebook is delete one account and then recreated it and immediately started blocking people ( some only temporarily ) and added the rest of the friends that I were in no way shape or form surrounded by any major drama that I could be dragged into.
12-16-2013, 12:29 PM

yes it was
12-16-2013, 12:32 PM

Yes, that was a good decision.