This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it strange for a 15 year old teen to not have an instagram or facebook account?
12-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Is it strange for a 15 year old teen to not have an instagram or facebook account?
Just wondering. I overheard a conversation about this at the mall today. Between two teens

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 07:27 PM

No, not really. Some people just aren't really into that kind of thing !

Ads

12-16-2013, 07:35 PM

Ironically, I am of that age, and I, too, have neither. (I also use correct grammar on Yahoo Answers, so that's something...)
12-16-2013, 07:43 PM

Not at all!! I had a facebook for 2 weeks got bored and deleted it. I don't have an instagram but I do have a Twitter.
12-16-2013, 07:59 PM

On the contrary, you're really smart not to have 'em. You can spend your time for other worthier works.
12-16-2013, 08:03 PM

Yes, absolutely, some people don't want to get a Facebook or other websites for privacy reasons (colleges will absolutely look at them) but other than that, almost every single teen does have a Facebook, Twitter, or instagram

just from what I have seen
12-16-2013, 08:09 PM

it is not strange that a lot of teens do not use facebook or any other internet items most are to poor to afford these items ,some teens think that the internet is corruped so are afraid to use them ,it is normal
12-16-2013, 08:17 PM

It's fine. I'm 17 and don't have either.