This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change profile information on Facebook?
12-17-2013, 01:50 AM
How do I change profile information on Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 01:55 AM

go to your profile and click on the information you want to edit/change under the About tab, then click save.

Ads

12-17-2013, 02:07 AM

go to your timeline, and then click on the "update info" button in the top right
12-17-2013, 02:17 AM

As soon as you log in, you should be brought to the home screen. You'd be able to update your status. Now, you should see at the top of the facebook page, a facebook icon, a search bar, "Home", "Find Friends", "Post", 3 icons,and a drop down arrow. Clicking the drop down arrow will show a bar called settings. In there, you can change your name, username, email, password, networks, and language. When you go into Home, click on your facebook profile picture, which should be a blue face, and you will be brought to your profile. Here, if you hover over the face, you can change your profile picture, timeline, see what you posted, and "Update your Info". Here you can change many things including Work and Education, Relationships, Basic information, contact information, and living. Make sure to save!

Hope I helped you out~
12-17-2013, 02:24 AM

Hi dear, first log in your account then go to your Facebook timeline, you can a option of update info ; click on it and now make a change about your information then click on save. from these steps , you can change your Facebook information. Hope this helps and answer your query.
12-17-2013, 02:36 AM

Lie like a rug.