This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can everybody see the comments on my facebook profile pic?
12-17-2013, 02:24 AM
Can everybody see the comments on my facebook profile pic?
Ok so I know everybody can see your facebook profile pic even if thier not on ur friends, but what about the comments beneath it, I got some pretty epic comments on my profile pic that I did not people who may search me to see, so can they see them or do they have to add me 1st?
No, none of those anwsers have anything to do with people being able to see the comments under my head profile pic if thier not on my friends list

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 02:34 AM

Not everybody can see your facebook profile pics, you decide who can see them and who can't, you can hide them even from your friends, to manage who can see them, go to your profile pictures and you can change the audience for each photo, view the photo you wanna hide, on top right under your name, there's a small icon click on it and choose who can see.

Ads

12-17-2013, 02:38 AM

See i got your question as i told you earlier you have to see your settings, you can choose who can see your profile pic, this means that people other than your friends or friends of friends( whatever you choose) can see or you can say OPEN the picture, rest cant even see your picture except a thumbnail of your pic....
12-17-2013, 02:41 AM

You can hide your photos. Only cover photos cant hide from public. Rest of the photos including profile pics you can hide from people. Click the globe icon and choose the audience for your photos.