This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you connect instagram and facebook?
12-17-2013, 04:22 AM
How do you connect instagram and facebook?
In my instagram account under options, it says it is connected to facebook and is set to post my insta pics to my fb timeline. However, none of my insta pics have ever posted to fb. How do I make that happen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 04:35 AM

You can try to connect it again just to make sure

Ads

12-17-2013, 04:47 AM

If its Connected the Reason Why it may not Be Posting to Facebook Because it May Be Blocked i would Check your Block List and Make Sure instagram isint on the Block List Try Unconnecting Facebook with it and Try Reconnecting instagram to Facebook See if that Fixes the Problem
12-17-2013, 04:57 AM

1. Launch the Instagram app by tapping its icon from your device’s home screen.

2.Click the “Sign up” button at the bottom of your screen and enter your email, username, password, phone number (optional), and upload a photo (optional) to create your account.

3.You can now optionally choose to import contacts and find friends from your contact list, Facebook account, Twitter account, or simply search for names and user names. You will also be able to add friends at any time from within your account. Click “Next” when you are finished.