This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can you add university to your facebook profile?
12-17-2013, 08:56 AM
how can you add university to your facebook profile?
I would like to add info about where I went to university to my facebook profile but the option to add a university does not come up. it just says add high schools and colleges. any help would be very much appreciated.
I tried going to work and education and adding it but university is not an option that comes up. shall I put it under college and put my degree in the "concentrations" option? I am not American so I don't know what the facebook education things mean. please help!
I tried going to work and education and adding it but university is not an option that comes up. shall I put it under college and put my degree in the "concentrations" option? I am not American so I don't know what the facebook education things mean. please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 09:07 AM

In edit profile, go to add another school/University then type your schools/University's name, don't worry if it doesn't come up in the drop list. Then complete the rest of the information. When someone else adds the school they will become linked and the school will be added to the drop down menu

Ads

12-17-2013, 09:14 AM

Go to your timeline
about>work and education
edit it and you may add
12-17-2013, 09:22 AM

Click on college and it will give you the option to add university
12-17-2013, 09:33 AM

University you Would Add it Under the Colleges Section So Go to Colleges and From there put Down your University
12-17-2013, 09:49 AM

there is an option for adding you educational qulification