This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Someone screenshotted on snapchat!?
12-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Help! Someone screenshotted on snapchat!?
So I just made a snapchat and Some guy snapchatted me and me and friend were just fooling around. I then saw that he screenshotted it. The picture was just my face. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 09:49 AM

If it Bothers you Ask For it to Be Deleted

Ads

12-17-2013, 10:02 AM

Welp.... you can't get it back, not really sure on what you would do from there, don't snapchat him anymore?
12-17-2013, 10:15 AM

You should realize that everything is permanent on the internet. "Expiring" photos only expire if no one else captures them.
12-17-2013, 10:31 AM

You COULD try to ask for it to be deleted but there is NO legal obligation for them to do so. You decided to use the service as did he, he violated NO laws by taking a screenshot of HIS screen...it's 100% YOUR fault for using such services. Additionally since the photo is 100% legal he is allowed to use it any way he sees fit. You're NOT the first to make this mistake and out of the thousands of similar cases NONE of them have EVER been won by the "victim" (I used quotes since you were the one who implied his permission to do this and therefore you're NOT a victim). DON'T USE SERVICES LIKE THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RISK YOUR PICTURE BEING TAKEN....that simple, don't want a stranger with your pic DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS DERP!
12-17-2013, 10:47 AM

ask for it to deleted other then that nothing you can do