This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A girl reject my Facebook request?
12-17-2013, 01:10 PM
A girl reject my Facebook request?
I've known this girl for almost a month. We went to grab lunch and share drinks with each other. We even studied at the study room alone. I have class with her two times a week. We went to our school convocation twice together. She even said I'm funny (when I wasn't trying to funny and another time when I was.) One time when I sent out a group text message, she only sent text to me instead of other people. But she later, reply to the group message that took her about 8 hours. Yesterday there was early Halloween party at our school and she approached me saying "Hi (my name) how are you? I know she must of saw my friend request because she changed her profile picture. I just don't understand why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 01:11 PM

why dont you just ask her why? maybe she is doing things on her facebook account that she does not want you to see, like her talking to other guys

Ads

12-17-2013, 01:26 PM

aske her not us !
but : 1: this actions don't mean she is in love with you !! 2 : some people have some private parts of their life in their facebook , including family pictures family videos and ... maybe she doesn't want to share this private part of her life with you and you are only a public-very social (!!) friend too her 3: some girls have this bad habit that they make you interested in them, make you think about them , and then just let you to fall away ! with a very cool blood ! stop thinking about her and just send request to someone else ! they are all the same !
12-17-2013, 01:37 PM

There is a difference between rejecting and no accepting it yet. Maybe there is a reason you don't know about.
~
Are you that demanding that she has to accept your request right away or you're depressed? Wait it out. If she doesn't after a few days then move on like a normal person.
12-17-2013, 01:53 PM

Mate, I think she likes you. SOmetimes girls are shy to show their stuff in front of boys they like.She prolly didn't add u coz she would have had restrictions as you are her crush or something...and if u wanna ask her, ask her is a jokey way or she will think weird and get embbarased or something.
12-17-2013, 02:07 PM

shes playing with you man..
12-17-2013, 02:19 PM

I think that the girl does not like to make the boy friend .So that she has reject your request .