This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know why i'm so ignored on facebook?
12-17-2013, 02:05 PM
I don't know why i'm so ignored on facebook?
when i update my profile pic no one likes or comments, my friends each get about 30 likes each time they do it, and I seem to have alot of good friends in real life, its just on facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 02:06 PM

there just jelous of your looks i'll friend request you and like your profile pic if you want lol

Ads

12-17-2013, 02:10 PM

Do you Comment On Other Peoples Pictures Or Like Them If Not Do So if you Engage With Other People they Will Be More Likely to Engage you Can Also Try Asking People to Check out your Pictures As to Why They Are not Commenting That i Do Not Know
12-17-2013, 02:17 PM

Do you frequently update your profile pic?
Do you only update your profile pic?
Don't you update any good post at all?
12-17-2013, 02:28 PM

Socializing on facebook depends upon socializing in real life. May be you do have good friends but do you really involve with them in real life. Try to watch what your friends post on facebook and get likes. You yourself have to know about the area of interest of your friends. Post what is mutually attractive for your friends. Like what they post. Comment upon their post more often. Join some groups and post there and you will see people will like your post even they do not know you.