This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accidentally followed someone on twitter?
12-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Accidentally followed someone on twitter?
Basically I was trying to block someone on my twitter. But my iPhone screen froze and then when it unfroze I accidentally pressed follow! I unfollowed straight away. This person doesn't like me and I don't like them...

I was scared about them getting an email and notification. So I followed one of my old accounts and then unfollowed about 20 mins ago and haven't got an email or a notification saying I followed that account.

Do you think the other person will know I followed them? Sad will the email go through? I've blocked them so will they see me? Sad(
btw all the notifications for my old account are on...i just got an email a few days ago saying someone followed me on twitter so i know it works Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 03:47 PM

I don't think they'll see you. If you've already tried it on yourself and haven't got an e-mail then it's unlikely he'll have one, plus I think stuff like this needs to take time but considering you've already tested it I don't think he'll get it.

Ads

12-17-2013, 03:52 PM

No