This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i keep my photos private?
12-17-2013, 04:31 PM
how can i keep my photos private?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 04:45 PM

If you want photos private, don't post them anywhere on the internet. In the most extreme, you could actually print them yourself, but in most cases, you can have them commercially printed and then don't distribute them to others.
People seem to think they can maintain privacy while publicizing something and that can't happen. Once something is on the internet, it is basically there forever.

Ads

12-17-2013, 04:53 PM

The only way you can make sure that your photos remain private is by not posting them to Facebook, Instagram or anywhere else on the Internet.

You can download your digital photos to your computer or, better yet, transfer them onto discs. This way, if you want to print one out, just go to your photo folder or disc and print out the ones you want.

Remember that nothing you do on the Internet is private. Even if you have your settings to show only friends, those friends could share your photos.