This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
added someone on Facebook by accident?
12-17-2013, 07:08 PM
added someone on Facebook by accident?
i just accidentally added someone on facebook, flipped out and cancelled the friend request and deactivated my account.

is there ANY chance she'll know it was me? she was a bully of mine and i stupidly thought i would see what she's up to.

lesson learned.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 07:11 PM

Accidentally? You have to make some pretty deliberate clicks to add someone as a friend...

Ads

12-17-2013, 07:22 PM

haha
12-17-2013, 07:35 PM

If you cancelled it straight away I doubt she would have received it. Don't worry about it.
12-17-2013, 07:39 PM

If you've cancelled the request, she'll not even receive your friend request. So, there's nothing to worry about.
If she was online at that time, she might have known that you were trying to add her, only if she had read your request.
So, you don't need to worry at all. There's a very little chance that she could have been online at that moment and read your request.
12-17-2013, 07:44 PM

People grow up and change, well most of them. Just because they were nasty to you in the past, it doesn't mean they would now. I know someone who used to be nasty to me: nicking things from me, calling me all sorts of things. I saw him in my local pub a few weeks ago after not seeing him at all for 10+ years and it was like we we friends for ages.

I added a girl on Facebook by accident once. I was using the mobile app and scrolling through the find friends function, as I scrolled down I clicked on add friend. Luckily it was one of my friends best friends so she was cool with it. I removed the request, but she then sent me a request about a day or two after anyway! Smile