This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Facebook questions?
12-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Two Facebook questions?
1: a while ago I somehow blocked from my view a couple of friends posts from my newsfeed. (You know- cuz they post too often). I did NOT unfriend them or BLOCK them. I don't know how I did it and how to UNDO that. I want to undo it.
2: I have my personal page and a business page. How can I SHARE something that arrives on my news feed onto my business page? It only ever wants to go to my personal page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 11:44 PM

Answer to Q-1:
Go to their Timeline➤ click Friends ➤ tick Show on Newsfeed.
If you want to get less of their updates, put them into your Acquaintance list, it's under FRIENDS in your home page.

Answer to Q-2:
Just click Share, then click the (default) "On your own timeline", then there's choices available where you want to share it with, among other "On a Page you manage", tick it, FB then will reveal the names of the Pages you manage, click the one you want to, then click Share to end the process. That's it.

Remember, every time you see a â–¼, you can click it to see what other options are.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply