This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop a facebook friend from viewing your recent activities?
12-18-2013, 06:10 AM
How to stop a facebook friend from viewing your recent activities?
Ok, there's this facebook friend of mine i don't want her to notice im online whenever i am. So as usual i turn the chat off only for her. But the problem is whenever i like or comment on a post she'll find out right away! The other way she finds out id been online is when i log in w my phone and then log out, Facebook shows it! (By displaying a little phone next to my name in the friends to chat list and saying for example 5 mins ago Sad So shell know ive logged out then) So even if i don't have any activities, she'll know ive been online.
How can i stop her from knowing im online? i dont wanna unfriend her. I just dont want her to know.
Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 06:20 AM

Add Her to the Restricted List Once you Have Done That When you Comment Or Like Something She Wont Know Unless She Visits the Persons Profile and Happens to Notice

Ads

12-18-2013, 06:25 AM

Add Her to the Restricted List Once you Have Done That When you Comment Or Like Something She Wont Know Unless She Visits the Persons Profile and Happens to Notice