This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
on facebook, even if you send one friend request and it get's reported or goes unanswered?
12-18-2013, 10:55 AM
on facebook, even if you send one friend request and it get's reported or goes unanswered?
will i still get blocked.

i've been through mostly all of the friends on my friend list and drawn up a list of mutual friends, when does facebook usually decide to block you. i mean! now i'm into the habit of sending one or two, every five days. if they get accepted and facebook asks for feedback i say yes i know this person outside of facebook. is sending friend requests to mutual friends acceptable

which is the better way to make friends, by sending friends requests or by messaging them first.

if i'm going to message someone first, before sending a friend request, what is an approachable, friendly and acceptable way to write it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM

No offense, but if I where to see a random friend request from someone iv never seen or met before, even if you where mutual friends with half my friends,5 times out of 10, im not going to accept it, unless one of my buddies told me that they told you to add me, for whatever outlandish reason.

Id suggest sending a message first, and wait for their reply, talk with them a bit, before adding someone.

Start with first introducing yourself, and answering the questions im sure they would otherwise ask or deny your request because of:
Who are you?
Why are you contacting me?
Howd you find me?
What do you want?

Something like maybe: "Hi, im Gorge Cristanza, I found you on my 'friends you may know' list, and thought you where a cool person. Id like to get to know you a bit better, why dont we talk later? bye." answers all 4 questions right there.

If you are doing whats called "Mass sending" where you send alot of requests in a short timespan, Facebook's anti-spam system will think your a bot, and first confront you with the evidence, and if you ignore it, or accept to it, they will then block your account, and send you an e-mail saying you cant access your account any more.

Dont send out random requests in general, honestly, just use Facebook as it is to be intended, and your account wont violate any of the terms of service that no one ever reads.

Ads

12-18-2013, 11:11 AM

If its One you Probably Wont Get Blocked if you Get Quite a Few Or More Than you Will Get Blocked

I Would Send a Message First and Ask Before Sending a Friend Request So you Wont Get Blocked