This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I add someone I have no mutual friends with (on facebook)?
12-18-2013, 02:10 PM
should I add someone I have no mutual friends with (on facebook)?
I kinda want to add someone I knew from high school but I have no mutual friends with this person. I feel like it looks stalkerish if I add him so... I don't know. It's been 2 years since I last saw him and I kinda want to add him but I don't want to creep him out. Also I'm scared he doesn't remember me.
By the way: I only had one class with this person
I do know him. Worked with him during presentations and talked to him. I was too nervous around him to say that much. The reason I have no mutual friends with this person is cause I took a night class with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 02:11 PM

If you know them and none of your friends do, fine. If you don't know them then no. I accepted someone once and they were a complete creep

Ads

12-18-2013, 02:19 PM

I think I have answered a similar question recently. Here is how you should approach this:

1) Send him a message with your friend request and explain how you know him and just say that you remember him from high school.
2) If he accepts your request then you have a new friend!
3) If he doesn't then, that's the worst than can happen.

Also, women need to understand that most guys wouldn't find this stalkerish or even think that it's bad!

Go for it!