This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy stalks me in Facebook?
12-18-2013, 04:37 PM
A guy stalks me in Facebook?
I've met this man only 2 times in my life - we used to have a few friend in common and all of us went to some parties together. A few weeks ago he added me on Facebook, and I added him back. Ever since all he does is sharing my photos and liking everything that I post. His entire wall is filled with my shared photos and occasionally random football comments. I asked him a dozen times to stop sharing my photos, since they're mine and I don't want them anywhere else... But all he replies is that I'm too beautiful and everyone should see them. So naturally I got annoyed and removed him from my friends list. He then added me back. I rejected his request, then he added me once more, so I blocked him. After that he made a second account, and added me again. Blocked this account too, but he keeps making new accounts and sending friends requests. I reported all of them of course, but it's no use, since he just keeps making new profiles. I just blocked his 5th one. He clearly wouldn't get the "hint", but now all of this gives me the creeps. I don't think he's crazy enough to stalk me outside Facebook... But I'm still a bit worried. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM

Id say block him or report him. Or if it doesn't work report the police about it

Ads

12-18-2013, 05:07 PM

Talk to him personally, if possible. Or else just send him a message through Facebook. Explain the issue clearly and concisely to him. Tell him that this is wrong, and also tell him that you will take action if this continues. If all else fails, contact Facebook and ask them to block all accounts with his details. If he still doesn't stop, go to the police, for, you surely don't deserve to be stalked.
12-18-2013, 05:08 PM

keep ignoring him, eventually he will get tired.

also, stay away from him in real life, by all means.
12-18-2013, 05:18 PM

Report him! You've told him to stop and he's chose to ignore it. Message him saying something like "Stop sending me friend requests, you know what you did was wrong now leave me alone." If he ignores that then phone the Police? Or get a new facebook? xo
12-18-2013, 05:31 PM

what a freak, i had a stalker my self, and i had to block him, and now i am scared just to add anyone...he watched me with google earth one day he said go back outside so i can see u in your shorts, huh then he would tell me others things like i see you looking out your window, yikes then one day i got so upset cause this guy was controlling what i do cause i was scared, when outside flipped off the sky and came back in and he said was that bird for me on facebook and that point i started to block him but he closed his facebook account then one day he opened sent me a email saying he was sorry and i blocked him at that point ha!!! ughhhhhhh yikes what a freak! Just be careful, once i always wondered if the dream i had that someone covered my mouth saying shhh just wanna talk to u in the middle of the night in my bedroom, he was dressed in black was real and not a bad dream after all! it felt so real, that i was shaking enough for my husband to search the house, stalkers are scary this is nothing to be thinking it is no big deal cause it is! go to the police now! i have my family always around me! never do i try to be alone! it is crazy that someone can control your life like this!!! and all i did was friend him cause he was a friend of my brothers, and when i was going to school i had to keep him away from me because he was always in my face, to find out he use to be hiding in bushes when i walked to school and home omg freaky, forgot this was him till he sent me a pic of his eye saying he is watching me and chills went through my body and not good ones!!!! so please get help now! be safe!
12-18-2013, 05:44 PM

i know whats it like to have some stalking you for no reason,in my case it was a girl who i didn't like very much and i didn't want it Snooping Thu my page,looking at my pictures and so on.when she first sent me a request i decline it straight away,a few days later i got another one from her,which i declined again,she didn't think i would delete it cause shes thinks she is tough and everyone is scared of her including myself which to be honest i wasn't, i taught after the First few declines she would get the hint but obviously she didn't so in the end i Had to block her,now she has a new page and i wouldn't be surprised if she added me again,

you did the right think by blocking him and report him ,and be very care full with other pages that he might create by checking small things like if he has any friends in common,posts and pictures.