This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete a comment on my post?
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM
How do I delete a comment on my post?
Okay so I made a post on my friends wall on facebook and some random person I'm not even friends with commented on the post saying something horrible so i wanted to delete the comment but it won't let me, it only gives me the option to hide it...so I hid it and asked my friend if she could still see the comment and she can. Why won't facebook let me delete this persons comment even though its on my post....it used to let me delete anything on my post but now it won't. Is there any way I can delete it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 05:00 PM

Why not of course you can hide them.You can go to the comment you made it its on your wall you can hide the comment made by unknown person on your wall and nobody will be able to see it again but you have written it on your friend's wall so say your friend to hide it after that no body van hide those comments again.

Ads

12-18-2013, 05:11 PM

the only person who can delete those comments it's your friend because this post is on his wall. and the only way to delete those comments it's deleting the entire post Sad