This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will someone create an instagram account for me?
12-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Will someone create an instagram account for me?
There's this girl at school who hates the popular kids and is really weird (not because she's unpopular but she's just weird). I know she has a public account on a art forum. Anyway, I browsed Webstagram because I don't have an iphone or anything. I found out that somebody with the exact username has favorited one of the popular kid's photos. I'm sure its her because everything fits, she uses a uncommon username, and nobody that goes to our school would use that username. But the thing is she hates that person and I have no idea why she favorited it. And her profile's private so I can't see anything. I wanted to check it out to make sure if its her or not. So make an instagram account for me because I don't have the app and a android phone. I will change the password and username later. Email me at candycakes.awesomeness@yahoo.com.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 06:29 PM

Hi, there is a program called "bluestacks", this is an Android OS Emulator for windows.
Take a look at this video, they explain it in there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCH3C_UjvYo

with this you can use instagram on pc, using that app, and then you can create your own account.

gdluck n have fun.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply