This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I try to log onto Facebook, will my ban last longer?
12-18-2013, 11:33 PM
If I try to log onto Facebook, will my ban last longer?
I was banned for 12 hours thanks to a stupid rule that's rarely enforced. This was at approximately 1:45 PM. I don't know why, but just now I felt compelled to try to log in again (I know, it was pointless, but whatever). Surely enough, I got the same message telling me I've been banned for the next 12 hours. But what I'm curious is, is it 12 hours from when I first got the message or 12 hours from when I last tried to log in?

Please answer the question instead of just telling me I was stupid to try again because I already know that. And please refrain from telling me that I "shouldn't have broken the rules" because you don't know the whole situation. I asked for an answer, nothing more.
I hope you're right, emuhleee. I'm so pissed off about this ban, especially considering why it happened.
Unfortunately, it turns out you're incorrect. This 12-hour ban is now a 24-hour ban. If you try to log on again, it resets and you have to wait 12 hours from then. Screw Facebook.
Well, turns out you might be correct and I'm just unlucky enough that Facebook made an error. It forgot to unblock me after 12 hours. I had to wait 48.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2013, 11:33 PM

I believe that it is 12 hours from when you first got the message. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply