This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way possible to access my iPhone from my MacBook?
12-19-2013, 02:05 AM
Is there any way possible to access my iPhone from my MacBook?
So i have an instagram account but my mom doesn't know about it. I don't want to delete it i have over 9,500 followers. My mom took my phone away and locked it in her drawer. Is there a way that i can get to my phone through my computer? Clearly i can't just go on my phone and delete the app so is there a way i can go to it through my computer? Like accessing instagram on the computer is there a way i can access my phone? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
okay well i deactivated my account i had no other choice. i did this all on my computer, will the account vanish from my phone as well?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 02:07 AM

I'm not sure if it still work, but it's worth a chance, check the video which explain how to do what you want to accomplish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65fqJLugnw

Ads

12-19-2013, 02:10 AM

Go to instagram(.)com, log in, change your password and choose to be logged out of other devices. You can also try to do it through someone else's phone or ipod. Hope that helps Smile