This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my Instagram account back?
12-19-2013, 04:23 AM
How do I get my Instagram account back?
A girl at my school's Instagram got hacked so I let her borrow an account of mine with about 2k followers, till she could get all her followers back on a new one. But when I took it back like I had said I would (it was set up under my e-mail by the way) she went psycho and said I hacked her account and told the school counselors that I cyber bullied her. Long story short the counselors yelled at me and I didn't even get to say my side, and even worse she got to keep the account. So how do I get it back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 04:29 AM

If you have "loyal" followers, get them to spread the word that you've been hacked. They will most likely support you so... Just spread the word.

Ads

12-19-2013, 04:41 AM

Ok sir, you should say forgot password and put in your email address and change your password. then do not let her use it anymore. If you get the chance tell the counselor that you did not and would not cyber bully her. It is her word against yours because she does not even have any proof that you did because you didn't...