This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just started a new business, looking to promote it on a low budget, besides social media?
10-13-2012, 10:14 PM
I just started a new business, looking to promote it on a low budget, besides social media?
I have started a new business recently selling services online. I consider myself quite marketing savvy and I have already set up social media pages for my business among other cost-free methods like SEO.
I am looking for another way to promote my business and to bring in buying customers. I have got a low budget, so please keep that in mind.
Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:22 PM

I have found video testimonials to work superbly in a case like yours. Since your business is new it would be hard to get any visitors to your website, let alone customers. Video testimonials prove to convert the vast majority of users to potential buyers because they would believe other buyers rather than the seller only. Even if you don’t have customers yet, you can still order video testimonials from actor companies.
I have found Genius Testimonials and I use them because they are very professional and offer their services at affordable prices – just what you need.

Ads

You can look into using Myron. They have promotion items and gifts that are great for getting your business name out there. They have items like calendars, pens, mugs, or bags. I have used Myron before and it was great. Hope this helps.

Blog link building and guest posts on famous SEO blogs would help.
Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant