This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i bought followers on instagram and now people cant follow me anymore?
12-19-2013, 11:58 AM
i bought followers on instagram and now people cant follow me anymore?
i bought followers on instagram and now people cant follow me anymore. last week ever since i bought followers on instagram people cant follow me after that. ever since i bought seven thousand followers i have been unable to be followed when you click follow the blue button will go to green for a sec then back to blue its like when you follow too many people and you cant follow anymore and you have to wait half an hour to start following again for me it hasnt gone away people still cant follow me am i on a limiter forever?? or just an amount of days?? someone help??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 12:02 PM

Hi my be this is happening because of instagram Guidelines .... there is one point that you must read.

Do have meaningful & genuine interactions.
Self-promotion or commercial solicitation of any kind, in any form, is rarely well-received. Users often notice when you have posted the same comment elsewhere or have followed a large number of users to gain followers in return, so please be sincere with your exchanges on Instagram.

Read more guidelines : http://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/

Ads

12-19-2013, 12:17 PM

Buying followers for any social media service is no good. I tried that with twitter, and youtube. It doesn't work. People will see that you are desperate, and they will unfollow you. Plus instagram may block you from accessing their service.