This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do get more followers on instagram?
12-19-2013, 12:25 PM
How do get more followers on instagram?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 12:41 PM

Using hashtags can draw more attention to your photos, as well as following a large number of people could also result in an increase in return-follows.

B

Ads

12-19-2013, 12:55 PM

-use hashtags
By that I mean that actually relate to the photo and people will find interesting
-like random people's photos
You should search up hashtags that you can relate to in your photos. Such as if you like anime, search up the hashtag anime. People might follow u if they can relate to your photos and they are worth their following.
-follow people
Follow people that say follow and I'll follow back or follow people who have relative photos to you such as anime if you post anime
-comment nice things and make friends
If someone posts a drawing, say something like "wow this is amazing!" and they may say thankyou and may follow u, or have a chat with a stranger:they may follow
-use an app to see the changes
I use followers+ it shows the amount of follower, the followers gained, the followers lost, ghost followers etc and you can also unfollow those that dont follow you back. So you can follow alot of people and after a few days check if they follow you back, if they dont just unfollow.

These all work. I have 452 followers on ig. About half year ago I had 82. It works. Oh I'll follow you ^^ what's your username?