This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banned from Facebook......AGAIN!?
12-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Banned from Facebook......AGAIN!?
I need help with a situation I'm currently in. I've made almost five facebook accounts over the past year. Each and every one has been banned. Here's the info:

I didn't use my real name for any of them (I don't want people finding me, I hate my real name to begin with so I don't post it online, what's wrong with that?)

I only want to create a facebook account to like pages and view the posts ad content they provide.

I have no friends so there is no reason anybody should be reporting me for having a "fake name". That's the main reason why I've always been banned.

I even see people who have the real name as my fake name. I don't want friends on facebook, I want to be left alone, All I want to do is contribute in groups and enjoy what pages have to offer, is that too much to ask?

Can anyone explain this to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 07:43 PM

if you want to be left alone then don't join a sns and stop making up troll names

Ads

12-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Facebook probably get suspicious when accounts get made with no friends being added. Some people make up accounts just to follow people around, they obviously won't be able to tell if you are genuine or not. Its not the fact you are using a fake name, Facebook won't know if you are using a fake name or not, they don't know your real name anyway.
12-19-2013, 08:05 PM

well whats the point of making a facebook if you have a fake name and you want no friends? But i still dont really agree why they would ban u
12-19-2013, 08:20 PM

If your are not adding people on Facebook then the main purpose of Facebook will be died, because its a social place and you should have to be social no need to be alone. That is why dear Facebook banned your account that you are not adding friends , this makes your account suspicious.