This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does non muslim know the prophet mohammed peace be upon him?
10-13-2012, 10:28 PM
does non muslim know the prophet mohammed peace be upon him?
Does non muslim know the prophet mohammed ? do they read about his life? or they just attacking because what they hear in their media? do they know that he is a prophet and had many miracle the greatest of them is the holy quran. do they know....? do they know that he had a jewish neighbour and that jewish used to put the garbage in front of the prophet home, and once day there was no garbage and the prophet asked about jewish they said he is sick and the prophet visited him.
do they know the following things that the prophet offered to humanity

1. Through revelation from God (Allah), Muhammad (peace be upon him) transferred humanity from obedience and submission to other men to the worship and submission to God alone, associating nothing with Him. Consequently, human kind became free from servitude to other than God, and this is the greatest honor for mankind.

2. Through revelation from God, Muhammad (peace be upon him) liberated the human mind from superstition, deception and submission to false objects of worship as well as those concepts contrary to reason, such as the claim that God had a human son whom He sacrificed to atone for the sins of humanity.

3. Muhammad (peace be upon him) lay the foundations for tolerance among people. In the Qur'an, God revealed to His Prophet that there is to be no compulsion in the acceptance of religion. Muhammad (peace be upon him) also clarified the rights of the non-Muslims who do not wage war against Muslims and guaranteed protection of their lives, children, property and honor. Even today in many Muslim countries there are Jewish and Christian citizens living in peace and security in contrast to the Spanish Inquisitions in which Muslims were exterminated in an ethnic cleansing that violated all humanitarian principles.

4. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a mercy sent by God to all peoples regardless of race or faith. In fact, his teachings include mercy even to birds and animals, and forbid harming them without right or reason.

5. Muhammad (peace be upon him) showed unparalleled respect for and appreciation of all the prophets who preceded him, among them Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all). God revealed to him words to the effect that one who denies or disrespects any of the prophets cannot be a Muslim. Islam regards all of the prophets as one brotherhood, inviting people to the belief that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, who is the one true God.

6. Muhammad (peace be upon him) defended human rights for both males and females, for young and old, regardless of social status. He established a set of sublime principles; one example being in the speech he gave during his farewell pilgrimage in which he declared strict prohibition of transgression against people's lives, property and honor. He laid down these principles long before the world knew of the Magna Charta in 1215, the Declaration of Rights in 1628, the Personal Freedoms Law in 1679, the American Declaration of Independence in 1776, the Human and Citizen Rights Charter in 1789, and the worldwide Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.

7. Muhammad (peace be upon him) elevated the importance of morality in human life. He called for good manners, honesty, loyalty and chastity and strengthened social bonds such as being dutiful to parents and relatives, always putting into practice what he preached. He prohibited and warned against such negative behavior as lying, envy, betrayal, fornication and disrespect of parents, and he treated the problems stemming from these diseases.

8. Through the revelation from God, Muhammad (peace be upon him) invited people to use their minds, to discover the universe around them and to acquire knowledge. He confirmed that God rewards such deeds at a time when scientists and intellectuals in other civilizations were suffering persecution and accusations of heresy and blasphemy, being terrorized in prisons, tortured and often killed.

do they... and they...?
to mr frankly your information is n't right the prophet have never hit his wife.
once a time his wife was in her period . she drank water from the the cup and he asked her to give him the cup and he drank from the same place she drank of from the cup.
he freed slaves and read the history well to know that. even the people who attack islam say that he never make someone slave

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:36 PM

I have read where he beat his wife, robbed caravans, allowed slavery, and ordered the murder of poets who ridiculed him.

I have also read where he forgot parts of the Quran and had to be reminded by his companions.

You are incorrect. Not only did he allow husbands to beat their wives, he himself did it. Don't you know you own religion? Click on the links below. They are from pro-Islamic websites.
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith....h_word=all
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith....h_word=all

Please tell me where he outlawed slavery. It is even stated in the Quran that it's ok for men to take their female slaves (Quran 4:24)

Here is another pro-Islamic website which tells of Muhammad punching his wife. After clicking on the link, go to hadith 2127 (it's near the bottom of the page)
http://www.faithinallah.org/sahih-muslim...yer-salat/

If you studied your religion with an open mind, there is NO WAY you would be a Muslim.

Ads

does the OP have a grasp of basic grammar?

nope.

i have also read that he encouraged the sacking of enemy cities. very peaceful fellow.

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

Do muslims' accept that God can be on earth at any time and in any generation. Because God is on earth now and hiding because of what muslims' would do in the name of A. So they would k--l God. Christians' torture.
Why should God reveal themselves' when people are more concerned with religion and not TRUTH.

It seems they've forgotten what they learnt in school school and just believe all the crap they hear on the media.

I've read two different versions of the Koran.

I know as much about Muhammed as you do, and as much as a Christian knows about this Jesus character.

I don't care for either of those faiths. I'm not attacking Islam, I simply don't like it nor do I believe it's the right faith for me.

I do, however, take exception to the behavior of many Muslims (and Christians, and Jews, sadly) who claim to be acting on behalf of their religion or in defense of it. Murdering innocent people, burning buildings, attacking and beating people for your prophet, or for your god, is reprehensible.

Moreover, I traveled and worked and even fought in the Middle East, living among and fighting alongside Muslims. I know that it is a fairly small minority who use their religion as a justification for murder and mayhem, but that your religious leadership are not issuing Fatwas and telling people that this behavor is not permissable makes them, in some ways, complicit, as well.

Excellent that's why Islam is the best religion in the World and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the best role model. He was the complete respect and Allah choose him as the final Messager. The Jews and Christians are also the people of the Book. The Quran did change my Life and following the ways of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did also. I have found my purpose of Life, WORSHIP ALLAH and our final return is to him. We are just a guest to this world and after forever.

Allah is Great!!!

ww3 will happen soon. america and israel will attack iran. russia will be forced to attack georgia and turkey. 90% of american population will die. china will attack russia. nato will fight russia. russia will go to egypt. greeks will fight chinese. angels will help greeks."healthy" zombies are those who go into ufos to be healed by demons. antichrist is born to a jewish generational prostitute. antichrist is possessed by satan since he's 12 years old. he's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. antichrist resembles "billy" from saw movie (without the bike, but flies). antichrist will rule from 3rd temple. antichrist's mark is 666 tattoo by lasers given with plastic card. demons ride in ufos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYZ49eCro2E reject new documents, chips, tattoos, and non-biblical teachings. go hide in a village with 7-15 people per house to escape getting chipped and lasered.

Sure, I know him. It's all in the sira. I have not only read it and understood but .... also studied and examined it.

There is some pretty disturbing stuff in there. It certainly discredits him as having been a prophet bringing revelations of peace, compassion, responsibility, tolerance and respectability to all mankind.

Try reading and understanding the last 30 pages or so. That's the icing on the cake.

..... and instead of just copying and pasting from http://www.islamhouse.com, why not read the sira for yourself.

John