This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook disabled ad campaign but no idea why?
12-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Facebook disabled ad campaign but no idea why?
I set up an ad campaign through my manager account for my page. After only one day and a few clicks, they disabled it until I confirmed my identity. I went through the trouble of confirming my identity by filling out a form online and uploading a picture of my drivers license. Next thing I knew, I received this message when I tried to update my ad oin my page: "Your account has been disabled. All of your ads have been stopped and should not be run again on the site under any circumstances. Generally, we disable an account if too many of its ads violate our Terms of Use or Advertising Guidelines." I have no idea why! I am an author, and I use a pen name and set the page up for my author self. My real name is different. I wonder if that could trigger such a message? And there doesn't seem to be any way to appeal. What do I do? The main reason I set up the page was for promotional purposes!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 01:01 AM

there are rules for advertising, and apparently you broke one of them - you have to use your real name to prevent spam

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply