This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I put my current iphone 4 sim in iPhone 5 will it work and keep my twitter loged in?
12-20-2013, 06:22 AM
If I put my current iphone 4 sim in iPhone 5 will it work and keep my twitter loged in?
I forgot my twitter password and I have also lost access to the email account my twitter is connected to I only have access through my iphone 4 and I need to upgrade my phone! I do not want a new twitter Account (I have loads of followers and my idol follows etc) anyway I can change the email address without going on my old one? And will I keep everything on my iphone 4 including being loged in etc? Sorry bad explanation pleaseeeee help ASAP!! Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 06:24 AM

The password is not stored on the SIM so your new phone will need the password or you can not get onto Twitter.

Ads

12-20-2013, 06:30 AM

Nope, this stuff is stored on the phone's internal memory
12-20-2013, 06:43 AM

Ok. Currently the update is only a beta, and it will go back to the version before the update in about a week at tops. So no need to update whenyou don't need too. Now If you transfer the sim card it woulden't work because you woulden't have the applications downloaded on the new phone you want to transfer the sim card into. In result no it would not keep your twitter logged in even if the SIM was able to be transferred (which I don't believe it can, if it can let a professional do it.)