This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is the best social media Facebook or Google+?
10-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Which is the best social media Facebook or Google+?
I am thinking to open a Google+ account as it has become open and not needed any invitations but before that I like to know little more about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:49 PM

google+ Smile facebooks got the worst layout know

Ads

google + is WAY BETTER! but facebook has more people and not that many people have made the switch

with the new changes facebook just dropped below myspace. Google+ is new wave. It's much simpler and easier to use.

After its successful launching on June 28 2011, Google Plus has grew an enormous attention to social medias and users. The main reason to choice google+ is -

1. Ease of use
2. Better privacy (if you share something your Boss or your Ex will not see, which is also available in FB but quite clumsy)
3. It has some new features that FB lacks
4. Better security
5. Switching on your Google+ is now just a click away, just signing in from your Google account
6. Overall design of Google+ is very clear and concise
7. Very good and easily manageable privacy settings
8. Much faster chat then FB
9. Less Fake profiles then FB

You want to know more?
Top Circle of Google Plus(more like FB fan) is MARK ZUCKERBERG (485,286+ followers)

Unlike any other social media, Facebook and Google Plus is now top of the chart and has many similarities but if u ask my personal opinion then I definitely go with GOOGLE+, besides if you want to be social why not try another one and lets see where it goes.