This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do family friends fight on facebook?
12-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Why do family friends fight on facebook?
I had my cousin on facebook for along time until we got into a fight on Facebook. Because of some pictures he had posted that he thought it was okay, but it wasn't. The pictures I didn't not like of other people seeing it. I told him how I felt, and in return he starting saying bad words to me, just because I said, I didn't like one of the photos where i was showing my teeth open.Also, he says i can't ever have a bf, that hurted that it was coming from my cousin that I had a childhood with. After our converstation finished. He deleted me and blocked me. Then he calls over the phone to talk that it was a hacker into his page, and most of his friends were gone. I don't think it was true because he said, he was sorry for what he had said. I still didn't buy it. So now we are not talking to one and another. I don't know if took the pictures down or not. Yes, I know it is his pictures and his facebook but he doesn't have to take pictures without my permisson and post them on his facebook for everyone to see. What do you guys think about this kind of issue on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 02:37 PM

it is very enjoyable.

Ads

12-20-2013, 02:45 PM

It is perfectly plausible that your cousin is telling the truth. I would at first assume he is, investigate, then if it turns out he's fibbing, continue with your falling out. NB your relationship must have been pretty rocky already, if all it takes is a photo to cause such a fuss.
12-20-2013, 02:51 PM

Family Feuds are always fun until some one gets really mad. I had family on mine and they just took it over so I deleted the account.
12-20-2013, 03:03 PM

They Fight Because they Believe they are Right Even When They May Not Be Right