This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im looking for a marketing firm that can handle hiring bloggers, social networking, message boards etc.?
10-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Im looking for a marketing firm that can handle hiring bloggers, social networking, message boards etc.?
Im need a company that will market my company directly, but not with spam, seo, . I want a way to get people talking about my website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:56 PM

How much are you willing to spend?
Blogs are all good, but there are so many out there it will be like having your company url imprinted on a yellow golf tee, then tossing it into a bag of 1,000,000 other yellow golf tees with other companies urls imprinted on them. Now, you want people to start talking about your website.
If you are wanting to market globally, you will need a massive budget to be successful. If you are talking local, then your best bet is combining print, radio, tv, outdoor advertising with guerilla marketing strategies, and online trategies you mentioned above.
It takes $$ to market successfully.

good luck

Ads

There is a new company that claims to do just that. It is called Hypedrive. They say that their way of marketing will hype your website and drive people to it. I believe they use many of the techniques you've listed(bloggers, social networks, etc). Maybe take a look at them and see if that is what you are looking for.

yeah blogs can gwt expensive to get the right ones. I heard about the company the guy above was talking about. I think they do blogs and hire people inside of networks to talk about your website.