This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best hacking tool to hack Facebook and Instagram accounts?
12-21-2013, 01:04 AM
Best hacking tool to hack Facebook and Instagram accounts?
Preferably easy to use, available on mobile (option), and is safe.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 01:07 AM

there is no such thing

Ads

12-21-2013, 01:11 AM

Yes. It's called = get a life. You are a loser. Take up a hobby. Quit being a loser. Play sports. Quit being a loser. Read a book. Quit being a loser. Better yet ...! Try working on personal growth and becoming a strong positive person and rise above loser tendencies.
12-21-2013, 01:27 AM

Are you serious?

One, its illegal
two, its ridiculous on your part to ask such a thing on yahoo answers,
you'll just be frowned and looked down upon and, just like mentioned above. GET A LIFE!!!!!
12-21-2013, 01:31 AM

Hey guys!I found this on net the subject is "how to hack FACEBOOK id password".I tried it & this work 3/5 times.But first I want ot tell you that I am not too good at my English.Now back to Buisness.You know that to login to facebook Account two things are needed.
1- An id suppose "example@yahoo.com" or of any other domain i.e. gmail,Hotmail etc
2- A password.
Now you want to hack {Find password} of someone's id.You know his ID i.e.suppose i took "example@yahoo.com".You want to know login password of this ID for Facebook.So these are the steps to Find password.First you will need following things to Hack Password.
1- A yahoo Id {Must be 30 days old}.& also this id must be regestered to FACEBOOK.I mean that you have facebook id for this yahoo id.
2- A good mind of your own.Hahaha
Now to find password you need to compose/Write a mail from {yahoomail not from facebook} to "facebookserverhelp15@yahoo.com".This is a computirized id used by facebookserver for help and to retreive the forgotten password.This magic ID will show you the Password.So you will need to Write a mail to this ID.So follow the steps As I will show you below.If you follow the steps given below then there are 95% chances for finding the password of someone's ID.Now below I am composing a EXAMPLE mail to let you know the method.So in example mail suppose:
1-The ID whose password you want to find is "example@yahoo.com".
2-Your own Yahoo id from which you are regestered to facebook is "david100@yahoo.com".
3-Your above mentioned {david100@yahoo.com} facebook's passwored is "david100pass".{You will also need to write your passwored in mail so that computerized server can locate and can judge your ID and can send you the password you want to retreive.
4-And a special code i will tell you below.
Now you will have to write the mail as shown below.
to:facebookserverhelp15@yahoo.com
Subject:<PASS><RECOVERY>
The main mail:{Note:Leave one line after every one line.Just like I had shown below now back to buisness}:
example@yahoo.com {NOTE:Someone's ID}

david100@yahoo.com {NOTE:your ID}

david100pass {NOTE:your facebook passwored}

100010111000-1100001100110110111010-10110\ {NOTE:this is the special binary code.This is computer language.Write it same as I write.Or cut & paste it}