This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop instagram automatically flipping photo round (to mirror image) when using front camera? HELP?
12-21-2013, 02:45 AM
How to stop instagram automatically flipping photo round (to mirror image) when using front camera? HELP?
Instagram - when I take a picture using the front facing camera (iPhone) it automatically flips it around as if it's a mirror image. The rotate buttons do not make it go back to the original photo. It did it a while ago and then just stopped. How do I stop it from flipping the picture to a mirror image? Undecided Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you very much

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 02:57 AM

Naomi, i'm sorry to tell you that you've posted this question in video and online games which is not the right catogory. Next time when you post a question, please choose the suitable category so that, we, the contributor can easily answer it for you =).
But since you already posted the question, let me try to find a solution for you.
Here, i found a link for you that is quite similar to your question.

http://www.chacha.com/question/when-i-ta...e-pictures

help.instagram.com/359487224145568/

I'm not an iPhone kinda guy but this is the best i can help.
Hope this helps =D.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply