This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doesn't it look desperate when someone pays Facebook to "promote" their new profile pic?
12-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Doesn't it look desperate when someone pays Facebook to "promote" their new profile pic?
Ok it's sad but I have a friend who always likes his own statuses and on top of that he recently changed his profile pic but he paid to "promote/sponsor" his pic and it got over 100 likes and stuff, isn't that just too desperate? I mean I would understand if it was like a business type of thing ut it was just his new profile pic.
I know it's his own stuff and he can do whatever he wants but it just looks sad lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 11:01 AM

LOLOLOL. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO DO THAT TOO. Paying money for likes. It's just something people do to make themselves look more popular and.. well liked. Mostly for attention. Also, can you look at my question? Big Grin Thanks~

Ads

12-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Yes it Seems Desperate And your Friend is Wasting There Money If People Want to Check out the Profile Picture and Like or Comment it They Will They Dont Need to Pay Facebook to Promote There Profile Picture
12-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Pathetic.