This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i do an advanced search for someone on facebook?
12-21-2013, 04:13 PM
how do i do an advanced search for someone on facebook?
i dont have facebook and my cell phone broke so i am trying to get a hold of my sister. she has a common name and facebook is so different (made a random account) that i cannot figure out how to do an advanced search for her email/ location/ school. help please?
i live in a different city than my family, i moved away for college but my sister and i grew up together. i have their emails but they don't check them.

when i used to have facebook, it had a function to advance your search to people with that name from a certain school or something. it helped because a lot of people have the same name. how are you supposed to find anyone??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 04:19 PM

facebook does not have an option like that - because that would make it too easy for spammers to target people, which is against the rules

facebook is for people to stay connected with people they already know, and if this person you are trying to contact is really your sister, wouldnt you be able to just ask your mother or father for a way to contact her? like maybe her email address?

you cant use facebook to do it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply