This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do guys send random girls friend requests on facebook?
12-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Why do guys send random girls friend requests on facebook?
I've always wondered this.

For example, for me personally...I'm not going out for the Miss USA contest. So THAT'S not the reason I get random requests. I also have VERY little viewable to the "public" on facebook, so there's no reason to draw interest for some random guy I've never met to friend request me.
In my earlier days (think, 17 years old), I was kinda pretty, and weird guys would add me all the time (deeeelete). But even now I get one or two a year. GUYS! Why do you add girls you have NO MUTUAL friends with and have never met if she's not even pretty?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 07:12 PM

Most guys think hmmm she don't look to bad and go to your profile look at your pics and add friend *click*

I do not do t but im a guy i would know

Ads

12-21-2013, 07:27 PM

It's like basketball. Guys would do everything just to shoot the ball...it's a bad analogy after all.
12-21-2013, 07:35 PM

Guys add random girls if theyre attracted to them. I wont add anyone i dont know or have mutual friends with. Unless its a hot girl in my town