This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My nephew uses my computer and facebook is not letting him have his account what can we do?
12-21-2013, 10:47 PM
My nephew uses my computer and facebook is not letting him have his account what can we do?
Tony my nephew is nmot able tobe on the computer much, but when he is it is usuall yhere. So a few weeks ago he set up the beginnign of a account . The today he cannot remember where he put his password but facebook will not let him do anythign becausre they think it is me or something.
thanks but what you THINK you should be able to do you cannot do it is facebook. like I assadi, browsers all that dont matter they know it is my computer, therefore they keep insisting I am giving them wrong information, so I guess we cannotallow a family member to use our computer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 10:51 PM

try clearing your cookies if you know how... If not you can google how.. Also you can try to use a different browser, like mozilla firefox, or chrome.

IT"S BECAUSE OF YOUR COOKIES!

Ads

12-21-2013, 11:03 PM

If he got far enough in the set up process he should just be able to click "forgot password" and it will be sent to the email he set up the account up with. Otherwise he might just have to make a new account and start over.