This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which one, Facebook OR Twitter?
12-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Which one, Facebook OR Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 01:22 AM

I'll take neither.

Ads

12-22-2013, 01:25 AM

Weird questions, depends on your preferences. Twitter for following other people, but facebook if you'll post alot of stuff. Atleast IMO.
12-22-2013, 01:34 AM

Twitter
12-22-2013, 01:46 AM

diaspora, it's decentralised and you can run it on your own webserver, if you have one.
12-22-2013, 01:52 AM

facebook! when on facebook you are able to know exactly what is happening to your status's, photos etc, where as on twitter, when its out there you don't have much control over it. although it really depends on what you want to use the website for, on twitter, it is kind of an extreme scape, you can be extremely popular and have a mass amount of followers, or you can be a no one, where as on facebook, you are always bound to have around 100-500 friends. you can also post more things, and see more then you are ever able to see on twitter and are able to join communities, pages and events...
personally i would always choose facebook over twitter, but that is just my opinion. it really depends on what you are looking for.
12-22-2013, 01:57 AM

Facebook its Better
12-22-2013, 02:05 AM

Facebook.