This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Help!!!! I'm needy!?
12-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Instagram Help!!!! I'm needy!?
So, I have an Instagram and I have about 550 followers, I currently only have about 10 posts cos I started again, but I was wondering, what sort of them should I have to my Instagram, what pictures should I put on, I want it to be really cute and eye catching and I want to gain followers!
Also, what should I write in my bio, it currently says - âš« 13 âš« Gemini âš« uk âš«swim deep âš« 1975 âš«the lumineers âš« lana âš« avril âš« follows back
I think it needs improving!
Also, can you all give me a follow or suggest some sites to gain followers? ThanksSmile

User - @pypermcintoshxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 05:25 AM

I think the most popular pics on instagram are sunsets! You should download an app like tagsforlikes, to add a lot of tags to your pics so that people will find them. What helps as well is commenting on popular pics. People will see your name and check out your profile, they might follow you if they like it. I think your bio is fine! Good luck! Smile

Ads

12-22-2013, 05:32 AM

well one thing u could do is post pics with phrases on them, i don't have an instagram but i do have a Facebook and i get a lot of likes when i post things like that up. u should get a Facebook as well to get followers, and one more thing, u should also post like a bunch of funny cartoons or pics of beautiful nature, that always gets me followers, btw, i go to gemini too and im thirteen too and i like the lumineers ........whats ur real name i might know u in real life.......so weird....anyway good luck getting followers!