This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook Page's Comments Don't Show?
12-22-2013, 06:41 AM
My Facebook Page's Comments Don't Show?
I run a Facebook page and the only way we advertise is by posting comments as our page on other page's photos. Say what you will about the technique, we're a small page and that's virtually the only way to grow an audience.
Well, for awhile that worked fairly well, but this past week we haven't even gone up one like despite posting on other page's photos. I looked into and, as it turns out, when I comment using my page it TELLS me it added the comment (and shows me the comment when I'm signed in as my page), but when I switch to my normal account (I'm not signed into my page) the comment isn't there. So apparently when I post comments it's not showing up even though it used to.
Is there a way to fix this, or did Facebook change and make it so we can't advertise like that anymore?
Any help is appreciated!
BTW, it's not just the page banned other pages by commenting because we can no longer post on page's photos that we used to be able to comment on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 06:44 AM

Have you made sure when you're posting comments, the audience selection is set to public and not "Only Me!"?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply