This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im scared to upload a picture onto?
12-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Im scared to upload a picture onto?
Facebook and Instagram because I don't like get as many likes as other people . I don't feel like drawing myself to much attention and don't really think I'm that pretty. But should I do it anyway?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 08:43 AM

No

Ads

12-22-2013, 08:52 AM

no but you could share with your close friends even its simple or not beautiful
12-22-2013, 09:01 AM

I think the most important thing is to just be yourself!
Who cares about getting likes or comments on fb or ig?
If it&#x27;s something YOU like to do and there&#x27;s a photo that you want to upload to show people then upload it.
Don&#x27;t sweat the small stuff.

And if you still feel insecure about getting likes then put on a cute outfit or style your hair really nice and add some pretty makeup. Then take some pictures and review them to see which ones YOU like not what someone else will like. It&#x27;s your profile and you can do whatever you want to it.
And remember, Be yourself Smile
Any girl can be the typical pretty girl but if she doesn&#x27;t have personality or charm then she&#x27;s dead inside..literally!
All women are BEAUTIFUL.
Besides God never makes ugly creatures, only beautiful ones Smile
12-22-2013, 09:03 AM

You don't have to only post pictures of yourself. Post photos of others, of parties and street fairs along with a few photos of you. Some selfies of you having fun at the local street market are nice. Look like an interesting person and people will want to visit your pages.