This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there any Brony social network sites?
12-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Are there any Brony social network sites?
Serious answers please! I really want to make friends with other bronies but I don't know how to on other sites like equestria daily so I'm hopeing that there are brony social network sites that are like facebook but for bronies!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 11:40 AM

Yes there are! As far as I know, Bronysquare is the biggest (not to be confused with its role playing counterpart, Ponysquare). It's essentially a ponified, brony-exclusive version of Facebook. Other than the comments, EQD isn't the best for getting to know others. If you really want to, other than Bronysquare, I suggest you just get active! Be into the fandom. Whether it be memes, fanfics, art, music, animation, code, plushies, customs, PMVs, or literally anything else you're good at, you can apply it to the fandom and get involved. The more involved you are, the more others will look at your work and interact with you, which is how you'll get to know other bronies not just on social media, but in something you enjoy doing too! I hope I helped. Have a nice day!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply