This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you buy life to friends in Candy Crush Saga ?
12-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Can you buy life to friends in Candy Crush Saga ?
I can't gift a life to my friend through the highscore interface (it shows a green circle with white check mark instead of the enveloppe with an heart). Is there another way to git a life or could it be purchased somewhere (eg. Yeti Shop)? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 12:05 PM

Hey, Bobby!

You can gift a life for free. That person can send you a request if they are a Facebook friend. All they have to do is send a life request to you and you need to accept it. By accepting it, it will give them an extra life. Personally I wouldn't waste my money trying to get more lifes when friends can send ones and you can wait for more.

I hope this was helpful in someway.

Ads

12-22-2013, 12:10 PM

The green circle with a check mark means you've already given that person a gift this turn (or these five lives? anyway, too recently). When you get new lives or a certain amount of time passes they'll get hearts again. Also, if someone unfriended you on one app but not all apps (unfriending everywhere is about as hard as raising the dead) you might not get a heart, but I'm just guessing on that one.