This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People messaging happy birthday instead of writing it on my facebook wall?
12-22-2013, 04:53 PM
People messaging happy birthday instead of writing it on my facebook wall?
This probably sounds a little sad and pathetic to be thinking about but whatever. It turned into my birthday an hour and a half ago and onlly my best friend wrote on my wall saying happy birthday- the others sent it in private message which seems a little weird. I would also like to point out one of the guys who messaged me is my boyfriend and the other guy is friends with my boyfriend but fancies me.

Are they embarrassed or something? My wall looks sad and empty.
What i'm requesting is for you yahoo members to come up with reasons why they are saying happy birthday privately instead of publicly like they would do for anyone else
I do not act spoiled, i'm just a little offended by the implications of it. And anyone saying 'be lucky they bothered' is not actually answering the question I set out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 05:05 PM

Think yourself lucky they bothered. You must be spoiled to demand so much. Maybe that is why they don't want to be publicly associated with you.

Ads

12-22-2013, 05:12 PM

Who cares? Be happy that anyone cares to say it to you at all.
12-22-2013, 05:18 PM

It's not that weird, it's actually more personal when it is messaged then when it's written on your wall. It has nothing to do with being embarrassed with you. If they found you embarrassing they wouldn't be your friend, your boyfriend, or have a crush on you.
12-22-2013, 05:22 PM

It's more personal than just on your wall. Like what the other person said (sorry I can't remember your username)