This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is anyone having issues with facebook? sep 28th 2013?
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
is anyone having issues with facebook? sep 28th 2013?
This morning when I tried logging onto Facebook there was nothing in my news feed. when I logged out and back on I got The website cannot display the page. tried on the other computer and same thing. Anyone else having this issue???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 09:46 PM

Nope, works perfectly right now for me. Try clearing your cache, or restarting your computer then open up Facebook from the search engine like normal.

Ads

12-22-2013, 09:50 PM

Hopefully you realize that in order to provide fast and reliable service across the US, Facebook has over 200,000 servers in the US alone. It is possible (probably) that at least one of those servers is down at any given moment in time. You could be down and everyone else working fine.

The fact that others are getting in does not mean that you will be able to.
12-22-2013, 10:04 PM

It's working fine here in the southeastern us. Atlanta Ga north metro area.
12-22-2013, 10:20 PM

Facebook is one of the most ridiculous pieces of shit on the internet go play pc games and or die
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM

No
12-22-2013, 10:30 PM

Yes. Facebook will not load on my PC. The Facebook app will not update on my iPhone either. Access to other Internet sites is fine. I&#x27;m in the Philadelphia area. I&#x27;ve had this problem several times in the last few weeks. Cannot explain why.