This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to edit or cut photos from my gallery on my computer so then can upload them to Facebook?
12-23-2013, 12:27 AM
How to edit or cut photos from my gallery on my computer so then can upload them to Facebook?
So I have a nice picture of myself but in the picture there's a lot of people I don't like and I want to know how can I remove or cut out some stuff from the picture on the computer ? I did it once a while back to cut stuff from a picture off of my pictures on my computer but I forgot how to do it because now im using Facebook often so I want to upload my picture without the people in the back ground or next to me. Thanks you and I hope you can help me with this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 12:29 AM

In a Lot of Photo Editor Programs There is a Crop Tool Where you Can Crop The Picture And you Can Crop The People you Dont Want to Be In the Picture Out

Ads

12-23-2013, 12:44 AM

You could edit your photos in Paint. It lets you resize and crop. You can even add captions on the photos if you want. The big advantage is that it's already on your computer!