This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you MAKE a website where people can buy Instagram followers from? Where do you get the followers from?
12-23-2013, 05:58 AM
How can you MAKE a website where people can buy Instagram followers from? Where do you get the followers from?
I want to make a website where people can buy Instagram followers for themselves. But I don't know how to make the website, I don't know where to get the followers from, and I don't know how to hook up my PayPal account to the website so when people buy followers the money goes to my PayPal account. Somebody please help! & if you want to help make me the website I will give you a profit. But you have to keep in contact with me to help me make the website and if you want the cut, you have to tell me how to make the website and help me build the website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 05:59 AM

People actually buy instagram followers??

Ads

12-23-2013, 06:00 AM

That sound stupid! And you don't even know how to get followers! How are going to sell them if you don't even know how to get them?
12-23-2013, 06:09 AM

You can make the website with ultimatewb. You can make any type of website with it. And you can integrate your paypal with it easily, there's an e-commerce app that comes built-in the software.
12-23-2013, 06:11 AM

1.pay people a small profit for being active and following this persons accout yeah that all i know i dk how to make a website
12-23-2013, 06:22 AM

you can try here : http://getafollowers.com/