This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did she ignore my message but likes my stuff on facebook and seems to like me?
12-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Why did she ignore my message but likes my stuff on facebook and seems to like me?
There's this one German exchange student who seemed to like me or was really friendly but since I was really shallow (she was a bit chubby) I never asked her to prom. I then told her afterwards on facebook and she seemed delighted and we had long conversations until she didnt reply for whatever reason.

Then, like a year passed and I told her that I would be going to Germany next summer and that I would hope to see her there. She then asked me a lot of questions and seemed interested, then i answered and asked her if she lived in berlin. she didnt reply though but has liked a status and picture of mine ever since.

How come? should i send her another message once I know when i officially go to germany?

It'd be nice to see her and i think she could offer me a place to stay.

thanks for listening!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 09:11 AM

Maybe she didn't see it. Try messaging her one more time and if she reads it again and doesn't answer then you will know she is not interested

Ads

12-23-2013, 09:25 AM

This happened to me, I left it too long to reply because I was scared! I wanted to reply, but I just left it too long and I thought that it was too late. Haven't talked to that person since..
Be brave and send her a message Smile